<shine hair treatment>
1. Mayonnaise : this is often for all you people with dry frizzes. Smear generously from your mayo jar on to
your dry hair (and to not your scalp) and canopy it with a towel or a cap . Keep it for about an
hour approximately before washing your hair together with your normal shampoo and conditioner. You’ll
be the owner of some marvelously deep conditioned hair and who wouldn't want that!
2. Coffee : Take some warm coffee and pour it through your dry hair. Keep it for about 20 minutes before
shampooing it off. It’ll give your hair an upscale , dark sheen.
3. Lemon: Yes, this tiny bucket of citrus is popping bent be a beauty powerhouse.. Just brush some
juice to the parts you would like to lighten. Sit within the sun until your hair dries.
The juice activates within the sunlight, causing your hair to lighten, so a hot and sunny day is best for this
activity. juice highlights are usually temporary, lasting a couple of weeks.
4. Honey : this is often another natural highlighter. or adding shine
5. Baking soda: Mix during a little to your shampoo and not only will you remove dirt and dirt from you
hair it’ll also give your hair a shiny look.