1. Rice flour mixed with milk or curd : leave it till it’s semi dry if you've got dry skin and fully dry if you've
got oily skin then wash it off while gently scrubbing in a circle . We don’t know the science behind it but
we do realize it gives you a moment glow.
2. Multhani Mitti or Fuller’s earth mixed with rose-water may be a great astringent for greasy to normal
skin. await the combination to dry then wash it off.
3. Besan or Gram flour with milk or curd : Leave it to semi dry and wash it off. Improves the tone and
clarity of the skin.
4. juice : Just rub a squeezed lemon half on your face and await 5 minutes and wash it off. Warning
though, for a few it's going to create a burning sensation but it leaves your skin fairer and clearer in
5. Honey : This one may be a cleanser+scrub. Gives your skin a gorgeous sheen. Add a touch juice and
leave it for five minutes and you’ll be radiating a fresh glow. Honey are often used as a minor acne
6. Banana : Mash 1/2 of a ripe banana until creamy. Apply on face and leave for quarter-hour . Rinse with
warm water and cold water to shut pores. Perfect for greasy skin
The real great thing about these ingredients is that they will be mixed and match to make the mask that’s
perfect for your skin.